Located on the ground floor in the upper level, this studio has rich natural light and offers garden views. Providing the same amenities as the Classic rooms and have been innovatively designed with a minimalist concept, this accommodation is an ideal economic option for couples that seek relaxing holidays in a private and quiet environment. Enjoy the natural light, the fresh oxygen and the Aegean breeze in a green environment surrounded by olive trees, arbors and potted flowers. NOTE: PHOTOS TOO OLD. THE STUDIO HAS RECENTLY BEEN RENOVATED & NEW CONTENT WILL BE UPLOADED SOON.
|Hi speed wifi||Flat Screen LCD TV 32″||Individually Air Condition|
|Distance to beach: 9 meters||Parking||Bathroom with Shower|
|Double Bed & Sofa Bed||Refrigerator||Wardrobe|
Filoxenia Couple Studio comprises a double bed and a sofa bed. As every room in our resort, it includes a desk, a wardrobe, linen, LCD 30” TV and a fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom with shower offers great convenience, as well as all the modern facilities and amenities adding to the absolute satisfaction of our guests. You access the studio from the courtyard in the upper level where the entrance door is facing the garden. The water is clearly visible beyond the garden.
High season ranges from middle of July to end of August. Then, demand is high and is harder to find available rooms. If you travel in this period, make sure to book early. June and September are quieter months when you can find better deals and more accommodation options. If you seek to get the best deal, try May or October. The weather is not as hot but still warm and the water is amazing. Filoxenia couple is closed for winter months.
Reservation / Cancelation Policy
A reservation is confirmed upon a payment in the form of deposit equal to 30% of the total booking amount. The rest 70% is paid in the resort. If the booking is cancelled before 60 days from check-in day, the whole deposit amount is returned to the original account minus any bank transfer fees. If the booking is cancelled within 60 days from check-in day, the whole deposit amount is lost.
What time can I check in?
Check in is available from 14:00 on check-in day. If you arrive earlier, you can wait in any common area of the resort, use our beach lounges or swim. As soon as the room is ready, you will be notified.
Until what time do I have to check out?
Check out must take place until 12:00 on check-out day. If you wish to check-out later, there will be a fee of 50% of daily charge. Of course, this option is subject to availability.
Can I smoke in the resort?
According to the European and Greek Law, smoking is prohibited in any indoor area of the hotel. This includes private rooms. Of course, smoking is allowed in all outdoor spaces, sitting areas included.