Studio

Filoxenia

80/night - High Season
45/night - Low Season

Located on the beachfront on the upper level, this studio is the gem of our resort, hosting up to 3 guests and offering panoramic sea views from its balcony, from where you can literally jump in the water. Have your breakfast overlooking the Aegean Sea and enjoy the afternoon one-of-a-kind sunsets from your private balcony. Relish the modern interior décor and comfortable furnishing for a laid-back experience you will treasure for a lifetime.

Features

The highlights of this studio are:

  • Private Patio
  • Garden View
  • 15 Meters from the Beach
  • Fully-equipped Kitchen

Beds

Private Bath

Guests

Filoxenia Family studio plaka
Filoxenia Family studio plaka
Filoxenia Family studio plaka
Filoxenia Family studio plaka
Filoxenia Family studio plaka
80/night - High Season
45/night - Low Season

Plaka looks just like you’d imagine the most poetic place by the sea. The backyard ends just a few meters from the water, you can hear the waves from the hammock or the spacious terrace and the best part is that you can see the sun setting in the sea from here (and sunsets in Thasos are wow). 

Dania, TripAdvisor 2019

Wonderful location — conveniently right along the main road, but quiet at night — and on the west side of the island for some of nicest sunsets I’ve seen.

Nicki, TripAdvisor 2019

If you sleep with open windows, you can hear the waves coming and going in the beach !

Bonie, TripAdvisor 2021

Sunsets in the balkony are awesome. Breakfast on the terrace 2 meters from the sea is the perfect way to start the day. There are sunbeds near the sea, inviting you to a lazy afternoon and a swimming în the blue water

Adelinacos, Booking 2022

Book Your stay now

Steps To Make a Reservation Online

  1. Select your dates below
  2. Choose your room
  3. Insert your details

It’s that simple!

Filoxenia Cal

Available
Booked
Changeover 1
Changeover 2
MTWTFSS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29€45
30€45
31€45
-
-

Pay the 30% deposit with card and the rest 70% when you are at Plaka

Pay the 30% deposit with PayPal and the rest 70% when you are at Plaka

Pay the 30% deposit with a bank transfer and the rest 70% when you are at Plaka

Please select a date first.